Aesop's Mirror Frame Linen Addition
This product is the Printed Linen ONLY and is available to customers who have already purchased the Aesop's Fables Animals Set.
The Aesop's Frame is an extravagant, beautiful Crewel Work Arts & Crafts design featuring a charming scene of eleven decoratively arranged woodland birds and animals. The embroidered frame can be used in many ways: as a cushion, framed around a mirror or photograph, as a clock, or, with words added to the centre, as a keepsake of a date after a special occasion.
The colour palette, design details, materials, threads and stitching techniques of this Aesop’s Fables design are all informed by the Arts & Crafts era. A variety of crewel stitches in a muted range of colours are featured: Long and Short as 'soft shading', Long and Short Buttonhole, Crewel Stem, Satin, Seeding, French Knots and Closed Fly Stitches.
Linen size: 66 x 55cm (26 x 22 in.)
Design size: 50 x 39cm (20 x 15 1/2 in.)
You will receive the following materials:
- Jacobean Linen 'Z' twist pure linen Twill printed with the design
- Stitch chart to show you where each colour goes
- 2 x silver size 1 crewel needles
- 2 x gold plated size 2 crewel needles
- 2 x silver size 3 crewel needles
- 2 x long beading needles
- Full-colour A3 poster of the design