Shakespeare's Elizabethan Acorns - Online Course with Mandy Ewing
Mandy Ewing teaches historic Elizabethan embroidery during 1.5 hours or online tuition, suitable for all levels including beginners to Elizabethan embroidery.
Based on an unfinished 17th Century coif in Shakespeare’s Birthplace Trust collection, Mandy has used Elizabethan stitches to create the design using historically accurate techniques of Elizabethan embroidery using silks andUsing gold gilt metal thread.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a link to your email with instructions to access the online classes. If you have chosen to include the kit with your class, this will be dispatched to you within a few days of your order.
All sessions are pre-recorded.
- Acorns and acorn cups - Elizabethan Knotted Trellis Stitch
- Leaves - Elizabethan Detached Corded Buttonhole Stitch
- Bug - Stem Stitch & Satin Stitch
- Stem - Gold couching
- Stem - Elizabethan Lark's Head Ladder Stitch
- Eye - Satin Stitch
- Beak - Long & Short Shading
- Leg - Long & Short Stitch
- Wing - Elizabethan Knotted Trellis Stitch
Tuition is 1 hour 36 mins in total.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a link to your email with instructions to access the online classes.
All videos are available to stream at your convenience, as many times as you like, until you are finished with your project!